Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Sunday Talk

*Last week was World AIDS day.I meant to write something on Tuesday.AIDS/HIV is the top killer of Black and Latino women in the United States.I see that as a problem.Why is this not the front page of a newspaper?We as people get upset over the wrong things.As a black women I see this as a major problem.Yes we as women have to do our part and make sure that we are protected.We have to take a stand and say no.No we are not going to have sex with you if you don't have a condom.Let's go together as a couple and get tested.No this not a gay mans disease.This is a disease that can hit anyone at anytime.So let's take control and stand up against this disease.Always protect yourself.Make sure you and your partner have been tested.Don't be afraid to talk about this.If you are going to have sex with a person then you should be able to talk to them about their status.If you don't take care of yourself no one else will.
*Have you ever met someone who always has some type of drama going in their life? I have a friend that always has something going on.No matter the time of day she has something going on.Yesterday at 6:30 am she sent me a text message with some damn drama.I didn't even respond because I have decided not to play into that.We all have drama going on at some point in our life but not all the time.The things that she says is just crazy.My point is get over it and stop making everything into something bigger than it is.If someone does something you don't like walk away.Leave that person that keeps playing you for stupid.Grow up and stop playing these games because it gets old after awhile.
*My birthday is coming up on the 15th of this month.I have decided to do something small with just a few friends.I have always preferred the smaller gatherings anyway.I don't feel like I should be 26 this year.I still like I am 18 sometime lol.But I am blessed to make it another year.I think that is all I have to say for now.
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment