Friday, March 12, 2010

I Can't Sleep So I'll Write

It is not often that I can't sleep.But tonight is one of those nights.Bare with me for a minute.I have this friend that I have known since I was a kid.We have shared a lot of moments together.We talk about everything together.I love her like she is my sister.The other night we talking and I realized something.She is living in a fantasy world.She does want to grow and face the responsibilities that she has.sometime we all want to run away for the responsibilities that we have on daily basis but we know that can not happen.At some point we have to grow up and deal with the path that we have decided to talk in life.I have said to her that maybe it is time to grow up just a little and focus on you.Not what other people think or having a mate at your side.Learn to love you and become comfortable in your own skin.Being in a relationship should not come before your children.Being in a relationship should not become your world.sometimes I wish I could just hug her and say that you are beautiful and smart.You can do anything that you set your mind to.Your situation right now does not define what you will be.I want her to grow up and see that being an adult can be fun.I will help you through your journey.I can those things to her everyday and she will not get it until she is read.So I pray for her every night.I pray that one she will understand and that she is kept safe.That is all I can do for her right now.
**Earlier tonight I was talking to the Music Junkie.I hadn't talk to him lately because we had a small disagreement.But we are over that now.I can always get an honest answer out of him.He looks at life like it is a blank canvas and he does not have a problem with painting it.I wish that I could be as care free as he is.I want to not care about what people think about me.Live my life I am in it alone.I want to work on my own schedule.I envy that about him.I envy his calm and never nervous spirit.You always get a good vibe from him and we need more people like that in the world.He always says that I need to relax and just go with the flow of life.Go with what you feel.Stand in the rain and wash yourself clean of everyone else's judgements of you.Learn to be happy for no reason.Cover yourself in whatever it is you love.Wear you heart on you sleeve like it is a badge.Live the life that you want so that you will not have regrets later.Good Night!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment