Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2,2009

Today I would like to take a few minutes to say something special about a very special man.Rev.Horace N Mitchell.Today we mark a year that we lost a very special man.He was someone that we thought would be here forever.We never imagined a day that he wouldn't be around.A day that he wouldn't be here to share in those special moments in life.But on this day last year we lost him.So I take a few minutes today to think him and all the good things he had done over his life.Everyone knew where he stood.Take a little time to say I love you while they are here.Take a moment to spend time with them and show them how much they mean to you while they are here.But I think that he knew how much he was needed and loved.So today we say I love and miss you more than you know.
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment