Tuesday, May 18, 2010

*Yesterday I was having this really interesting conversation with one of my closet friends.We decided to take two totally different paths in life.But we still have a lot to talk about.We talk about everything together.No judgement.Most of the time we only talk about things once.We talk about them and leave it there.It is good to have that one person you can talk to about anything.I may not be able to count on her for anything else but she is always there when I need to talk.People have said to me why are you two still friends.But we have been friends for so long that I don't know what it's like to not have her around.We don't live in the same place but that has never stopped our friendship.She's my sister in a lot of ways.Sometime I complain about her and the things she does but that is just who she is.Can't help but love!
*The other day I had lunch with the Music Junkie.I so love this dude because he is so comfortable in his skin.For him to be a guy I learn so much about myself from him.He is the only person I know that really keeps it real.If he has something to say he says it and doesn't really care what people think.He always says be who you are and tell the world screw themselves of they don't like it.So I guess I am going to be saying screw you to the world more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment