Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The last couple of weeks I have been meaning to post something here.But life has been happening and I have not had the time to post anything.I don't really have anything to say but I want to say cherish your family.Take time to visit with them and say I love you.You never know what is going to happen and they may not be here.A couple weeks my family got some news that we were not expecting.Every night I pray to god and ask him to bless my Aunt with strength so that she can fight this.Maybe it is a little selfish of me to ask for that.But I pray through the hard moments.I pray that I can sit through one more visit and not burst into tears.I pray that you know you are loved.Just take some time to slow down and say I love you.Appreciate them while you have the chance.




Love and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment