Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Loves

So a couple of years ago I started to have parties for the kids in my family.Throughout the year they get gift bags for the holidays. I have spoiled them to a point because it is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for them.Ever since I moved into my apartment they have wanted to come over for a party.After a year of putting it off I have decided to have them over for a Christmas party.So I have been working on decorations all the week and a menu suitable for a group of picky children. But the highlight of our evening will be decorating the tree and the giant cupcake.While I have complained about all the time spent getting it together I wouldn't change it for the world.It is no other place in the world I would rather be on Saturday afternoon.I thought about changing the date to another day but I made them a promise.Saturday afternoon my apartment will filled the laughter by my 9 little loves.Of course it will some disagreement cause that is what they do.I am looking forward to Saturday and all the good times to be had.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment