Monday, March 7, 2011

I Couldn't Make You Love Me

I usually don't write about things that are really personal to me. But tonight I am going to just write. Today I received a phone call from someone that I decided to remove from my life for so many different reasons.This person and I dated on and off for a while. But it came a point that I realized that I could not do it anymore.I could not deal with the stress connected to this person. Not even as a friend. I use to say that I would never end up in that type of relationship but I did. I put up with way more than one person should have to. Our whole relationship was built on broken promises, selfishness and lies. I am not going to lie and say we didn't have some good moments because we did. When I wanted it to work you were not interested. You were busy doing your own thing. You were busy doing you as you would say. I couldn't make you love me. I couldn't make you want me. I couldn't make you be a good person. At the time it hurt but I have realized you are not worth it. As I listened to you talk today I knew I had made the right decision for me. Making that decision opened the door for a really good person to come in and I am happy. I don't know what is going to happen with this person but everyday I wake up with a smile on my face. I am at my best with him. Sometimes we have to let the bad go in order to let the good in.Even if it is for a little while I am going to enjoy it. I want you to remember this feeling the next time you want to play a game with someone else's feelings.I want you to understand that the world does not revolve around you.
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment