Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Favorite Guy

I can not tell you the exact day we met or how we met.It seems like one day out of no where he appeared.When we are together or someone asks us how did you meet.We always give this unsure look saying we don't remember.All I know is that we have been a constant thing in each others life for the last six years.Yes six long years.But I would not change a thing about ever so twisted relationship.Not twisted in a bad way but twisted none the less.Over 99.5% of this relationship has been over the phone,email and most recently skype.He teaches in Korea.People always say you are crazy cause it is no way I would even try a long distance relationship.I am not going to sit here and tell you that it is easy because it is not.We do get mad at each other and stop speaking.We both have dated other people during this time.But at the end of the day we always come back to each other.We always figure it out.Well most of the time it is something silly to begin with.One day while I was having a conversation with one of my friends she asked me why I choose to be alone. I don't see it as being alone.Yes we are apart most of the time.We go to things alone or with a friend.Physically we are not together.But I am not alone.I know plenty of people in relationships with people that are here and are alone.Being together is more than being together physically.Our connection is more than anything we could ever have physically.Most people will never understand it and that is the way I like it.We balance each other out.Sometimes I can be bratty, difficult and annoying.During those times he never gets upset or annoyed.He always says the same thing well what do you want me to do Toya?When we are together I feel safe.No matter what we are doing or where we are going.We can finish what the other started like we were the one doing it all along.Over the years we have seen each other through some rough times.No matter what happens I can always count on him to help me through it.I have always been there with him.Will always be there for him.He makes my heart smile on days that I don't think it can.I am not the girl to talk about how I feel all the time.But I felt like I should let him know that he is my favorite guy even on his bad days.Everyday I learn something new about him.We always say that our connection has been strong since the first time we talked.I am not mushy or romantic with him.But you are my superman.I just want to say that you're my dreamer.Anything is possible with you.


Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment