Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Letter To My Future Unborn Child


Dear Totally Awesome Future Child of Mine,

I will start off my inducing myself to you.I am only the greatest person you will ever meet.I am your future Mommy!I never thought I would be a person to sit down and write a letter to my future unborn child.But here I am.Let me start off by saying that you are the greatest gift I will ever receive.Nothing in the world will compare to what you will mean to me.It has been a long road getting you here but I did everything that I could to make sure that you made it.I want you to know that I have dreamed of you for a long time.So meeting you and seeing that little face will be very emotional for me.I am sure that it is emotional for all mothers.Let me tell you why I am writing this letter to you.I want you to know that your future mommy is doing everything that she can to get ready for you.I want you to have the best that the world has to offer.I am sure all parents want this for their children but you are my hope.I look forward to going through a pregnancy.I look forward to teaching you how to walk and feed yourself.It is so much that I want to teach you.I want you to play sports and a instrument.Learn another language.Read poetry.I want you to be comfortable in who you are.Don't be afraid to take chances and just step out on faith.Find something you love to do and do it.Don't worry about what anyone else has to say.You will be born into a home of love and excitement.You will figure out over time that your parents are little eccentric.We like to do things different than most people.I also promise to let you have your way sometimes.To let you wear your halloween costume to the grocery store.Wear something that you picked out.Sleep in the bed with us when you are scared.Have weekly movie night.Celebrate your birthday every year.But the real reason I wrote you this letter was to say that I can not wait to meet you little one.I can't wait for us to start on our journey together.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment