Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some of This Some of That

*Well the last couple of weeks I have been struggling with my creativity.It seems like I have lost it somewhere.If only I knew where to find it because I would gladly go back and pick it up.No matter how many times I sat down at the computer I get nothing.I haven't been able to write my 750 Words a day and all I have to do for that is write some words.They don't even have to make sense.But every night when I go to sleep at night I carefully place words together in my dreams like they have always belonged together.Like they were meant to be.I have written books and stanzas in my dreams but when the morning comes they hide themselves where it is they hide during the day time hours.I need to find my creativity so that I can do something with myself.

*Last night someone asked if they could come and stay with me until they get on their feet.Now if this was a family member or close friend I would have said sure.I have let my friend and baby stay with me.I loved having them there.But you are not a family member or close friend so no you can not come and stay with me.I don't even know you as an adult.First off this person was never really my friend in the first place.The part that threw me was when he said you seem like a person that is not interested in helping anyone else out.You are all about yourself.To keep from going back and front I just said that I hate that you feel this way but I can not help you.People blow me with this type of stuff.I am not going to take the chance of letting a person I don't know stay in my house.Not happening sir.Kick rocks on someplace else.

*Big news that I have not shared.Next Wednesday Favorite Guy will be home.You heard me right Favorite Guy is coming home to visit for a month.My trip will be rescheduled and I am totally fine with that.So excited to see him.I am meeting him at the airport.My mind has been going a million miles an hour thinking about everything.I haven't really planned anything for us to do so I need to get on that.I didn't plan anything for Wednesday night because I am sure he will be tired after a 18 hour flight.I am just excited about him coming home and getting to spend some quality time with him.Hits dougie at my desk.

*Fyi I have been putting hits dougie at the end of everything lately.Don't ask me why but I have lol.Now i think I need to move on to something else.Maybe the cat daddy even thought I haven't seen anyone do it.Oh well back to hitting my dougie lol.

*I have fallen in love with the poetry of Jasmin Mans.Love her work.It is something about her voice that just draws me in.Defiantly check her out.







I guess that is all I have for now.Enjoy!
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment