Friday, May 25, 2012

Surprise (S**t Is About To Get Real)

Well it has been a while since I have had time to sit down and really write about anything of meaning to me. But that has changed. I hope everyone is sitting down when I say this.Here we go.I AM HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am going to be someones mommy come November 21, 2012. Could be sooner or later than that date but we will stick with the 21st for now. But I have been on cloud nine the last couple of weeks.I have had so many feelings but mostly I have felt joy. I can officially scream it from the rooftops since I am out of my first trimester. While we have been talking about all the fun things like baby showers, buying baby clothes and decorating a nursery we have also had to have those tough conversations. Yes they are hard to have but at the end of them all it has made us a little closer and we have also been able to make some big decisions.After finding out the good news I kind of worried what everyone was going to think. But then I realized that it didn't matter what no one else thought besides me and the proud papa to be. As long as we are ok with what is going on than why should it matter what anyone else thinks.But back to talking about the awesome kid that will ever be.It doesn't matter to me if it is a boy or a girl. All I want is a healthy baby because I am going to love it just the same no matter the sex. In my head I keep trying to imagine what it is going to be like after we come home and everyone has gone home.What we will the Papa Bear and I do with this little person? I can tell you now lol. We will most likely lay him/her on the bed and just look. Nine times out of ten we are going to be nervous and unsure of what we are suppose to do. I have helped with nieces and nephew since I was 11 but this is going to be so different because this kid is going to be ours.But I know that those magic mommy skills will kick in once I see that little face.I am the happiest I have been in a long time.Even on days when I am not feeling my best I still know that I am blessed. I know that it was a a little rocky getting here but we made it. This kid is being born into a home full of love and hope. I know that this is not going to be easy but with a great support system I am sure that we will do just fine.But I look forward to this new adventure in life with the one person that means the world to me. Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment